Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you to provide an efficient, meaningful and customized experience for you on Site.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number and password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences, and reminder and notification preferences
- Survey responses such as weight, if you participate in one of our surveys
- Message text, if you talk to one of our chat bots
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system. We may log this information for system administration, order verification, marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Recommend products you may be interested in purchasing
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send you reminders about your habits
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as charging your order, shipping your order or offering customer service, as well as for marketing efforts such as Google Analytics. Google Analytics will collect visitation information and associate it with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ads personalization. This Google information may include end user location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner with Google—and is used to provide aggregated and anonymized insights into your users’ cross device behaviors.
These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request; or
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
Third Party Websites
Social Networking Sites
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contacting us at email@example.com. You may change any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth above. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Updated: March 26, 2023